Organize the community
Africa Bridge has always been committed to working with village leaders to implement our program. In 2017, we added Empowerment Facilitators to help us in many of the villages. Empowerment Facilitators are community members from the local village we serve in. They receive training by Africa Bridge staff to assist us in working with the vulnerable children and their families.
Initial training sessions for Empowerment Facilitators included the following:
- Psychosocial care and support services for MVC (Most Vulnerable Children) Committees
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Parenting skills, Livelihoods, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy skills
- Data collection processes and methods
- Community counseling enhancement
- Sharing about the mission, vision, core values and strategic plans
© 2023 Africa Bridge is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Our federal tax ID #: 36-4381474
P.O. Box 115, Marylhurst, OR 97036
P: (503) 985-9551